meeting people?? Share dating advice and safety tips Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on May 04, 2007 at 11:06 AM

how do you meet people when you are always with your baby and you hardly go out???
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 6Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 22, 2012 at 06:29 AM

I find it tough too. I joined a mother's group when my son was young. Of course, that was mainly women but it did get me out to parks, play places, and other areas single dads can be too. That was years ago, and I am still single, but it is worth a try. Whatever you do stay away from the men on here who don't have children - what could they possibly be on a parent site for?
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 14, 2010 at 10:54 AM

I would have to agree with you tough to get to know anyone when I am always with my son. I like spending time with him all the time but sometimes just need to be an adult. My family lives 500 miles away and my sons mom lives 4000 miles away so not a lot of chance to get out and meet people. That is why I am trying this out.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 16, 2008 at 08:24 PM

You are right. But again online dating can be risky for all emotional friends. With so much online from counseling to "Date-fixing" to some ultra cool dating quizzes like the one , you will never feel bored. :-)
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 04, 2008 at 02:10 PM

Meeting peopel isn't hard. You have to be open to meeting people anywhere you can take you child. Mine in 15 yrs now so, she doesn't want to be around me..lol TEENS who can figure them?? LOL
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 08, 2007 at 10:23 PM

Some communities have timeout groups for single parents, letting you meet others while the bambinos are looked after by the organizing association/agency. Some of these groups are free.
    Get out with Family & friends, even social get-togethers. It increases your chances!
    Try network groups like Parents Without Partners or the like. They put together social outings that are safe for you & yours.
    All the best!
  • View author's info Posted on May 29, 2007 at 09:12 PM

online....I have 4 kids. Online is the only way. Unless your lucky enough to find someone special on isle 5 at the super market.
Follow - email me when people comment