Had My Heart Broken Romance Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 17, 2008 at 12:43 PM

Had a terrible shock
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 23, 2011 at 10:46 AM

I was married for 4 years and my husband and i tried for 2 years to get pregnant..finally did and my baby died right before she was due to be born...we stayed strong and made it through the pain of losing our first child together..then god blessed us again we found out that i was gonna have a boy and were so super excited then two days later he cheated not just cheated he did it with a hooker,, he ruined our marriage and my pregnancy...blow after blow i have kept my head up high and by the grace of god hve the most amazing two year old son he is my strength and thanks be to god
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 11, 2011 at 08:13 AM

I can remember when I was in high-school and a boyfriend of 3 months broke up with me. I thought the world was ending. Hahaha. Now I can honestly say that I didn't know anything of what heartbreak truly meant. When my husband left me (2 weeks before Christmas) I don't think heartbreak can even come close to describing what I felt. It felt like my heart was ripped out of my chest and blown up to itty bitty pieces. But time does help to heal, even the worst hurts. It has now been 7 months and I am moving forward. Keep your head up, cry when you want to cry, and live life. It will get better.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 04, 2011 at 12:42 PM

How do you know if you are of quality? What is right for you may not be right for the next person. Look we attract what we want. Spend your time an energy taking care of yourself pampering yourself once you really love who you are and can release that to the world. The person you seek will be in front of you.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 20, 2008 at 05:38 AM

I once thought that a break-up with a girlfriend was my biggest heartbreak until I received a lawyer's letter which stated that my wife was seeking a divorce from me after 16 years of marriage. All I thought about was the loss of my family, including my then 12 year old daughter...
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 05, 2008 at 02:03 PM

had my own heart broken lately, :(
Follow - email me when people comment