wondering Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Aug 07, 2005 at 09:50 AM

Wondering if everyone feels like i do about trying to date with kids when you have 4 girls you really do have to make sure even with boys and the other people dont have any children
    sometime you see the jealously between the both of them its real hard i have never dated anyone with children and would love to i really enjoy kids i love everything about them i wanted more but i just did not want anymore of my own..lol i just enjoy my life with my girls i would love 10 more kids.lol

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 12, 2006 at 07:37 AM

Yeah dating when kids are involved is very difficult, but we must all move on and try to be happy in our lives. All girls you definitely have your hands full.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 16, 2006 at 12:44 PM

Hi Shelly,
    Wow, you must have your hands full! I have two little ones that live part time with me. It's not easy dating around with kids, as you know. But what I have found is to not expose my kids too much to anyone I am dating. I think it's just a little confusing to them. And yes, they can get jealous sometimes. Hint: If you're dating someone who is jealous of your relationship you have with your kids, get steppin the other direction. Bad sign for sure. But it's natural for your kids to be a bit jealous of your attention going elsewhere... This is my first time on this web site. Hope you get this. I'm not a paying member yet, but if you respond, maybe I'll join!!!! lol bye

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Aug 13, 2005 at 07:39 PM

hello beautiful,
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 08, 2005 at 01:43 AM

Hi Shelly29ca, I have 2 young boys at home. The way I feel about kids is , Kids are great they keep you feeling young. Its great to see them growing up turning into adults making mistakes and hopefuly learning from them. But with all that said you always have to make time for yourself. Always find or make time to give or get a good body rub. Because if your not happy no one around you is going to be happy. By the way Shelly you sent me an e-mail and I would love to write back but this is the only way I have figured out how to. I have become a paid member to a few of these dating things but think I would go broke if I joined them all.
Follow - email me when people comment