Single Parents Friendship

• View author's info Posted on Aug 17, 2005 at 02:24 AM

Hi, My name is May.

I'd like to know is there any single parents out there?
  • 18Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jan 04, 2020 at 11:27 PM

Hello everyone, I’m happy I just found out about this site connecting with single parents. I’m a single mom to a lovely girl and expecting another but will be single by the time it’s due. Looking to make friends with other mothers and and hopefully a nice guy too.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 14, 2015 at 10:50 AM

Hey all.. I'm new to the site.. I'm a single Mom of 3 beautiful kids.. I'm 28 and live in Mass.. If anyone is interested in chatting (I'm NOT looking for sexual encounters so please refrain from contacting me if thats what you're looking for)..

• View author's info Posted on Sep 09, 2012 at 04:32 PM

I neew to all this. Going through a divorce and with I had more friends that got what I'm going through. I have a son and would like  to find more single parents out there to hang with and to find some fun stuff to do with my son. I'm from NJ. Anyone out there that can hellp?

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Nov 06, 2010 at 11:27 PM

hi,i am single mum,with 2 childrens,i like to have friends in this site...i am new member
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 28, 2009 at 09:02 AM

Hey, i am a single mom with three kids. I just found this site. Each of my kids having different fathers. I was young when i had my first two kids and naive with the third. I love them all dearly and wouldn't change thing.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 19, 2008 at 06:41 PM

Hi that picture of you and your daughter is priceless. You are very far away so I'll be your pen pal OK?
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 19, 2008 at 06:37 PM

Single Parents are every where, Mater of fact thats why I joined this site. You are not alone keep you head up life is to short. Maybe, you can help me navigate this site? I am a new member.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 14, 2008 at 10:54 AM

i am a single mom of one beautiful daughter. i am looking for friends to talk to i don't get on much but would love to talk when i can
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 03, 2008 at 06:59 PM

Hi I am CC. I am wondering the same thing. i am kinda bummed because I joined for the blogs/ forums. It seems a real waste is nobody uses them.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 31, 2008 at 01:31 AM

My husband passed in January, too. I have a 13, 7 and 3 year old. I am looking to make some friends that I can talk to, and laugh. I love my friends and family, but, everyone is still acting funny around me, and I just need people to have a normal conversation with.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 17, 2007 at 04:26 PM

Hey, I went through the same thing 4+ years ago and although it was the most difficult part of my life, am a better person for having gone through it. You are better off with out the guy and deserve someone deserving of you. What got me through that tough time was my reliance on Christ. Without him I could not have gotten through that time of my life. God is good and forgiving. Remember to forgive yourself of any mistakes you've made along the way too. Then you will begin to heal inside. My heart goes out to you. Take care
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 26, 2007 at 08:19 PM

I'm an expectant mom but will be single when the time comes. The dad doesn't want much to do with me and i'm scared facing this situation seemingly alone.

~Lumi~
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 19, 2007 at 02:59 PM

yes, i know what that is like mine did the same thing to me
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 13, 2007 at 04:13 PM

im a widower with 2 kids a 12 yr old girl and a 4 yr old boy like to make a friend maybe it could lead to something but in no rush at all wife passed away in january
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 16, 2007 at 06:07 PM

The only reason why I have three kids is that I had twins with my second pregnancy. It's very tough. Considering that I don't get any financial support from their fathers.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 13, 2007 at 11:56 PM

Hello!!! You seem to have been on here recently...I'm a single mom also and my son is 9. Just the one for me, bt it's enough!!! All us single parents know what it's like, but to tell you the truth, I'm glad because the healthy thing for me was to separate, so if you're ever sad about it, ask yourself if it it would be any better with that person that you are no longer with...
    love and understanding...moondaughter
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 11, 2007 at 06:54 PM

Hello. I'm also a single parent. I have three kids. Their dads - yes, Dads - aren't communicating with me and it's depressing. needless to say, I have to be honest to my kids and tell them everything when the grow up.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 15, 2005 at 05:24 PM

Hi, I am pretty much a single parent now. My husband moved out in August and ended up cheating on me and leaving me with our little one. Needless to say I am very heartbroken and disturbed by what he did. I am trying to get on with my life as best as I can.

Please write back if you want to chat.

Denise