culture and education Cultures and Education Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Aug 24, 2005 at 01:45 AM

please discuss culture and education
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Apr 22, 2008 at 10:01 PM

Very nicely put. You utilize good vocabulary. Nice to see someone thinking about the long-term effects of their behavior and particularly parenting behavior. Having the courage to make the difficult choices in life is where an enriching life seems to evolve
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 02, 2008 at 02:09 AM

A multitude of the worlds sins would disappear if parents took the time to teach their kids basic manners. How & when to say please and thank you, how to say excuse me or I'm sorry.
    Teach your kids to respect their elders (and how to tell when these elders do not deserve their respect).
    It's not hard. It's not rocket science.... and the thrill you will gt when some stranger says to you "What a fantastic POLITE child you have, s/he is delightful" will make the small effort worthwhile.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 10, 2006 at 03:40 PM

hi
    couldn't help but notice this topic and agree with what you have said... i also feel there are certain areas of the education system that could be changed such as teaching standards,which might reduce the pressure that our children face within schools
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 20, 2006 at 01:50 PM

I'm with you 100%! A few simple words, "Everything's gonna be OK" can work magic. I do believe it!
Follow - email me when people comment